Sunday 17 March 2013

What I've been up to.

Lately I've been trying to make practising playing the piano a priority, but I can't exactly say I've achieved that, 'cus well, I just haven't. So then I have to try and come up with some excuse to my music teacher as to why I haven't been practising. Yeh. #embarrassing

This week I've been writing a lot. I wish I could say that some of that writing involves writing blog posts, but it doesn't. I'm sorry, I will try harder. Oops. So I've actually been writing up essays for college and revising for exams and all that boring palava, but hey, it's gotta be done. Just please tell me it'll all be worth it...? #writersblock

Today I went to church, 'cus, well, it's Sunday. I worshipped alongside my crazy friends, then sat with my brother to listen to the preaching. It was all good, it always is. I just generally love being at church, I prefer being there than at home to be honest. #Godshouse


Look at this / Listen to this / Read this

I don't really know how many people read my blog, or if any ones even noticed that I haven't blogged in weeks, but if you have noticed, then I'm sorry. I will try harder, I might get a couple of guest posters on here too. ;)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! but please always remember to be kind and respectful in everything that you say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...