Saturday 27 October 2012

Alpha away day.

I feel like i just want to write write write loads lately, i don't know if its because of the really long English assignment that i had to write up last week or if its just because i've been inspired a lot lately. Hmm.

I think writing or blogging is really good for me, i don't know about you, but it just gives me a relaxed feeling, sometimes there are things that i don't know how to say, so i simply write them, which seems a lot easier and i can explain myself ten times better. (I think..)

Yesterday, was the start of half-term for me and my friends. So we decided to 'hang out' together in town, for the afternoon, up until youth group at church. So yeh. It was really cold though, but that soon got sorted with hot chocolate and marshmallows! :-)

Today, me and all the other youth and people from church went out for a 'Holy Spirit day' as part of our alpha course. It was like ah-mazing. It was Sooo good soacking up God stuff!

In the breaks, me and the girls, spent time looking around the bulding and taking photos and getting lost and silly stuff like that.. A few pics :-) ..





 
Laters. Brew time. I need some sleep.
Church tomorrow. And younger sistas bday. Busy. yolo.
xx
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun! Love the look on the boy's face in the second to last photo! *laughs*

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! but please always remember to be kind and respectful in everything that you say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...