Wednesday 9 May 2012

I'm anticipating..

Tasting one of these paper cases full of yummy-ness - I made these with Poppy, Sian and Solomon - - major fun! Sticky fingers and flour everywhere! I loved watching there faces i they were fighting the temptation to like there fingers. lol.

This a-m-a-z-i-n-g time of year..it should have already started but umm, it hasn't.
 Seeing this girl tonight (http://www.purple-hannah.blogspot.co.uk/)
 Taking a short(ok, maybe long)trip to this place with whoever wants to come. Anyone?
 Listening to this song...again...
Going here - im going to the week camp with Oliver - cant wait!
And the last thing im anticipating is seeing what God has in store for me. I hate it when you get the feeling that everything is going wrong and you feel like your life is gonna be pointless and you feel worthless and all that rubbish but God has the most amazing plans for us ever and we wouldn't be here if we didnt have a purpose! So thank-you Rebekah for helping me to realise this through your song. :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! but please always remember to be kind and respectful in everything that you say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...