Saturday 2 February 2013

February has arrived and i'm a day late.

 
We've reached the second month, February. Well it arrived yesterday but it took me a while to realise. I can be a bit slow sometimes. That first month seemed to go so quickly, i didn't really do anything, well at least not anything exciting, it consisted of, studying. It's bizarrre how quick time can go when your, ahem, working hard. Yeh, not always, but i've been trying to.
 
I'm hoping to treat February a little better. Take things in as they come and not run off in a frantic business when someone speaks. To take each day as it comes and embrace every opportunity and account. To hold out the moments and collect as much and learn as much as i can. Since it'll be my birthday next month, i'm gonna drag out this month and do lotsa stuff before i get too old. Evening lovelies.


(new fave quote! xox)


1 comment:

  1. Hi! :) I love your blog!

    ~ Jess
    sixfarawayfriends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! but please always remember to be kind and respectful in everything that you say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...