Tuesday 10 April 2012

Oh gosh

 You cannot always wait for the perfect time, sometimes you must dare to jump.

“Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who makes you a cup of tea when you didnt ask for one, who has a sparkle in his eye when he looks at you, who loves God as much as you do... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead first not your lips, who wants to show you off to the world, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how blessed he is to have you.... The one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her.'”

(ok, yeah i changed that quote a little to suit me ;0))

Every girl is a princess in search of her prince and trying to wait patiently is hard, especially when you think....

oh gosh, i wish i could open up to you all and tell you exactly what it is, and all about 'the guy thing in my life' its so annoying not being able to write it all down and to let you read, in fact i have typed out a whole bunch of ramblings, thoughts, feelings, tears, emotions, all about a guy, but then when i went to click publish on my post.. i just knew i couldn't, it would open up a whole new world of problems, thats when i knew God was saying to me, "Dont tell them, tell me" and i thought "Yeh, but you already know it all you know everything about me and how i feel." so in reply he said "I love you, tell me, tell me and leave it in my hands, i have the most amazing plan for your life Saff, i have the right guy for you, the right job for you, the right house for you, for you know not the plans i have for you, trust me."
- - -

:''( 

- - -

Oh gosh, i need a cup of tea like now.

#JustFocusOnGod




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! but please always remember to be kind and respectful in everything that you say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...