Wednesday 30 January 2013

Lavender in glass jars and other things

I was searching through weheartit, 'cus sometimes they have some ahhbsolutely loveliness photos on there..and i found this one and loved it. This post probably won't even mention lavender...or glass jars, but you know, it's nice to look at i guess.

Today is my day off from college, it's a weekly thing. I guess I'm just lucky, these days usually include completing homework and drinking lot of tea and then by 4pm wondering what I've done my day and coming to the realisation that they answer to that is almost nothing. I probably ought to plan my Wednesdays, but it doesn't ever happen.

Moving on. I cant tell you how glad I'll be when this cold weather has gone, then again..this is England. Cold city. The winds are blowing so cold and waking up to frost ever morning can admittedly be quite beautiful, but i don't appreciate it's beautifulness when I cant stop shivering and can;t stop the chattering coming from my teeth, i get so cold, it's crazy, but yeah, it's winter, i should stop complaining and keep smiling, we only get it once a year.

But goodness, i can't even find the right words to explain how much i cannot wait for summer, I'd try to tell you my longing for it but all that seems to come out of my mouth is a squeal and my feet seem to life the floor and rise. Yes, i can get a little too excited!
 
My friends and i also share a blog over at WalkingIntheLordsDirection and we are in the middle of re-designing it and shifting things around and taking things away and adding little bits and pieces, so feel free to have a look. Any tips, advice or ideas are very welcome! :-)
 
Anyway, stay amazing all you people. Gods good.
 
Saff xo


3 comments:

  1. Yeh :-) Gosh, well it certainly sounds hotter where you are compared to here! and thanks!

    Saff xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wehearit! And girlfriend, I am tempted to do that all the time. I just want to share random pictures that don't have anything to do with anything haha good strength with your studies! I should be doing my homework right now too, but instead I am reading your blog! ahhhh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it has some great photos! Just go for it, sometimes random photos speak to people in ways we never even thought of!:-)

      Saff xo

      Delete

I love your comments! but please always remember to be kind and respectful in everything that you say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...