Monday 29 August 2011

-These are a few of my favourite things


Yes - Jesus, high heels, cameras and nail varnishes - but as the title says - These are a FEW of my favourite things- i still have many more favourite things. Which i will probably post about another time......

Anyway i haven't got time to do a long boring post so today I'm just doing a short fun post :)

Now i have an award to give out - which im afraid I've never done before *cringe*

I award.....

 ....to two dearly beautiful ladies....

Chloe from 'Before the sun sets' & Mary Susannah from 'Sue Sues stories'

These two girls are two beautiful daughters of the king who have wonderful blogs and wonderful hearts.


p.s look out for my 'big holiday post with lots of pictures' that i will be doing sometime later this week!
pp.s how do you like my new blog header? do you prefer the older one(the awful one i had before) or the new one i have now? I'm glad i finally got one made for me instead of trying to do it myself and failing!! x x













1 comment:

  1. Hey Saff,
    I love your blog! I look forward to reading more of your posts.
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! but please always remember to be kind and respectful in everything that you say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...