Tuesday 9 October 2012

While the coffee lasts

I havent really got enough time to write apost on here today but i wanted...even though ive got lots of stuff to do before i go out. So, ive made a cup of coffee and ill write untill ive drank all the coffee out off the mug. #BitRandom?

*sip the coffee* So, here goes.
I'm sitting here in my pjamas in the cosy room, bit chilly but thats nice. My brothers and sisters are runnung around getting redy to go out, (which is what i should be doing..). I get to see the Wild crew later. :-) *sip the coffee*

I read this verse yesterday...
I will sing to the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live. Psalm 104:33

*sip the coffee*
I saw this picture yesterday...
*sip coffee*
 
Hmmm...who's up for watching hunger games again? #JustAThought...
 
Oh, Hannah is gonna be guest posting for me on here soon! Not sure when yet, so keep your eyes open she might just creep up on you with her sweet words.
*sip coffee*
I'm running out of things to write about, not much coffee left in the mug.
 
The weather is getting really cold now, slightly foggy and frosty..its pretty...but deffinitely cold. But that gives me an excuse to buy big snuggly jumpers and fluffy scarves and funny wooly hats! :-)
*sip coffee*
 
I'll finish with a 'I love...'
 
*sip coffee*
 
I love autumn!
 
xox
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! but please always remember to be kind and respectful in everything that you say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...