Friday 8 June 2012

My God is greater

Life can be scary and difficult sometimes.
Decisions have to be made, people disappoint you, things might not go the way you thought they would, we have to face challenges, tasks have to be done and what-not.

We have to walk IN the light and STAY close to God, no matter what.
We cant let issues, challenges, situations draw us to giving up.

I’ve got to make a scary decision this week, to do with my future, my life, my education, my career.
Even though right now it seems really scary and big and everything, i have to remind myself that theres gone be more, even harder decisions in the time to come. But i have to also remember that God is with me, guiding me through it all, i know that instead of worrying about tomorrow, i can rejoice in time to come. (Proverbs 31:26)

I know that my God is greater, my God is stronger, My God is higher than any circumstance. He’s the rock i stand on when i feel like im sinking. 
The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. Psalm 18:2.

He already knows what will happen (Jeremiah 29:11) and when it will happen, thats why we’ve got to trust him, which for me is the hard/scary part, even though i know he’s got it all in control, i find it hard to keep my hands, thoughts out of it and fully surrender the whole of it to God. #Just gotta trust him

Lord, help me to leave everything in your more than capable hands. Help me to keep my hands out of if. I know that you can do abundantly above all i could ask or think. I thank you for your faithfulness and your awesomeness. I love you Lord. Help me to stay close to you in every circumstance.
In Jesus name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! but please always remember to be kind and respectful in everything that you say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...