Saturday 18 February 2012

My excuses

Hello People.

I havent really had much time to blog these past two months and yes, i have the same excuse as last time. Busy. Too busy. I need to stop being so busy though, as im quite tired most days which stops me from getting the most out of my day. In fact i rarely get to bed before 12:00 and whos fault is it?? mine. :-/

Most nights im at church which is a good thing but i suppose i could stop going to a few things at church so i can get an early night once or twice a week. I spend Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday night at church and of course Sunday morning. 
So i only really get Tuesday and Saturday nights at home and then in the day im busy with home-schooling, music, more church stuff. You'd think id have plenty of time in my day to do other stuff but i dont!
Ah well.

Thank-you Sierra for guest posting for me :-)



# What i'm listening to - God is enough by Lecrae

# What i'm thinking about - a certain someone and what else im going to write on here.

# What i want to do today - go for a run, but its raining.

# How im feeling - peaceful, a little tired but in a nice mood.

# What im going to do after this post - edit my blog a little, make a few changes.

# What i can hear - music and Sian and Solomon laughing and playing upstairs

# A good bible verse that ive been thinking about -  For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7

# Cup of tea - yes.



You are beautiful (pass it on.)






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! but please always remember to be kind and respectful in everything that you say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...