Monday 13 February 2012

Guest Poster: Sierra


 Hey guys! I'm really happy to be here. Saff asked me to do a quest post and so here I am! I hope you enjoy and if you like my post, go and check out my blog, Keep Growing Beautiful. And if you have only been visiting Saff, make sure you follow because she is such a sweet girl! Thanks for having me Saff!
So I just wanted to share, first a verse that I am learning this week.  

In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans. Romans 8:26

Isn't that just a great verse???? And I also wanted to share a song that has really been inspiring me. It's by a great singer named Kari Jobe and the song is called We Are. 


Every secret, every shame
Every fear, every pain
Live inside the dark
But that's not who we are
We are children of the day
So wake up sleeper, lift your head
We were meant for more than this
Fight the shadows, conquer death
Make the most of the time we have left

We are the light of the world
We are the city on a hill
We are the light of the world
And we gotta, we gotta, we gotta
Let the light shine

We are called to spread the news
To tell the world the simple truth
Jesus came to save
There's freedome in His name
So let His love break through

We are the light of the world
We are the city on a hill
We are the light of the world
And we gotta, we gotta, we gotta
Let the light shine

Now...I love pictures a ton. So I hope you don't suffer through my addiction :P 
Il_570xn.255842440_large
Pretty, pretty, pretty....
Tumblr_lqysuhvwge1qkokrho1_500_large

81_large

112_large
So blue.....
Tumblr_lpd4eqnlzj1qbwzdso1_500_large
I wish I had these in my backyard :)
415460_large
Have a lovely day everyone!
4351367750_c21c79441b_large
And Happy Valentines day!
Sierra
Keep Growing Beautiful♥ (Cause You Are!)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sierra! Thank you, so much for guest posting on here for me.! Youve done a great post. With lovely photos! Thank you! :-)
    You are beautiful (pass it on.)
    Saff x

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! but please always remember to be kind and respectful in everything that you say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...