Thursday 12 January 2012

Wise owl.



"Owl always love you"
A wise old owl sat on an oak; The more he saw the less he spoke; The less he spoke the more he heard, why aren't we more like that wise old owl?

I love owls.
There so lovable - 
I wish I knew more about them, but I don't. But I do know that, owls are associated with wisdom.
Which is one of the reasons why I find them so interesting and why I love them so much that if I see anything with an owl on, I want it, straight away. So when I got my owl journal sent to me through the post which I won in a blog give-away (:-D) I was so happy, I loved it, that was the thing that sort of set me off being obsessed with them. Now I want some owl things in my bedroom(as I'm in the process of making it all nice and going for a theme for my room) so I might go for the 'owl look' hmm I'm not sure. But whatever I go for, there's no doubt that there WILL be some owls somewhere in my room even if its just a picture/poster.

- Good night -
- x -

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! but please always remember to be kind and respectful in everything that you say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...