Sunday 4 September 2011

Lord....

.....I love you - you know that
You know everything about me - you know that
I want to live my life for you - you know that
I try to be more like you - you know that

So Lord, please, please, I ask, will you help me to love you more and will you help me to know that you know me inside-out and will you help me to live my life for you and will you help me to be more like you? please?

Lord, You love me - i know that
I dont know everything about you - but i want too
You know i try to live my life for you - would you help me?
You know that i try to be more like you - would you direct my paths?

......please?

Guys, i know that i only did a post on here yesterday but i really felt like i needed to do this - I've been very emotional lately and I've just been wanting to cry - I'm not sure what its all about but I'm just thankful that we have a wonderful saviour who loves us and forgives us no matter what.
Pray for me please?






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! but please always remember to be kind and respectful in everything that you say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...