Friday 18 January 2013

Hold you tight and breath

It seems that so many of my friends are going through a difficult time at the minute.
It's like there's some sort of heaviness in the air, in the atmosphere. Though, it hasn't touched me.
I've read various blogs by various lovely people. What they've wrote is so honest and open, but so heavy and painful. Reading what they've wrote and then I'm wanting to tear my way through my computer screen and get into their world and push everything that's causing them such heaviness and just hold them really tight and give them chance to just breathe, but I cant. Only Jesus can do that. So I'm praying that Jesus would just get through to them and that he will be the person to push all the heaviness away and just hold them really tight and give them a chance to breathe. Love you all xoxox
 








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! but please always remember to be kind and respectful in everything that you say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...