Wednesday 15 August 2012

New wine 2012

Hello. Got back from camping late last night, so im tired. I've been unpacking and sorting and tidying and all that boring kinda stuff, all morning.

Also, ive been looking through loads of photos, ive got loads from my (nearly) two weeks camping holiday with my family and then some from New Wine. I wish i could've taken more at New Wine but there wasnt a lot of chnce too, there was just so much to see and do, i didnt even think about taking loads of picures while i was there, but i managed to snap a few!.. so i thought id make them into a little video thingy!

So yeh.



Haha, just noticed that everytime it gets to a picture of wellies, the guy sings "Celebrate"...lol. Sorry, i just thought that was funny, made me laugh.

Celebrate wellies!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! but please always remember to be kind and respectful in everything that you say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...