Tuesday 8 November 2011

If you don't mind. (Guest blog by Chloe)

Hey, I'm Chloe from the blog http://chloesbiglife.blogspot.com/. And my amazing best friend saff asked me to blog for her so here i am.:)
~
Any who... "I can do all things through christ who gives me strength" (Phil 1:13)
I'm guessing everyone who knows me knows i love that! If i could i would say it everyday. But people would look at me funny.:p
~
Everyday is gonna be amazing and outgoing every second. I mean its just how god made it always awesome and beautiful everyday that goes by.

He is jealous for me,
Loves like a hurricane, I am a tree,
Bending beneath the weight of his wind and mercy.
When all of a sudden,
I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory,
And I realise just how beautiful You are,
And how great Your affections are for me.
~
I sing this every week at church and i just love it! I hope we sing it tomrrow!!
~
Well i'll talk to y'all later.:)
And please come by the blog and tell me what you think of it.:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! but please always remember to be kind and respectful in everything that you say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...