Saturday 12 November 2011

For all you out their who take the time to read my blog...

THANK- YOU!
oh....and thank you too my new followers! <3 :-)

Anyway i havent really had much time for blogging lately, i can't help it.....lifes been busy!!
I only got back from two weeks in a holiday cottage last night, so i'm feeling quite sleep right now....
Anyway i wanted to say thanks to Chloe for doing the amazing guest post for me while i was away click here to read!

Also before i went away i think i mentioned that i was going to a wedding and i also promised to put some pictures on.....soooo here they are! (sorry they're not very good....*cringe*)

(my big bro)

i havent got time to do much more as my family are waiting for me so they can eat lunch!! oops!

so i'll finish with a verse:
Psalm 118:24 - "This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."




1 comment:

I love your comments! but please always remember to be kind and respectful in everything that you say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...