Friday 14 October 2011

Just cus everyone else is.....

  I've seen quite a few people doing this on their blogs recently, so i though. why not?! ;)

1. High heels or boots? Boots. Especially cowboy style boots!
2. What time did you get up this morning? About 8am
3. What was the last movie you saw at the theater? Diary of a wimpy kid 2!! :p
  4. What is your maiden name? I still have my maiden name! ...I'm sure you all know what it is anyway....
5. What is your favorite T.V. Show?  I don't have a T.V.
  6. What do you usually have for breakfast? nothing. occasionally i'll have a piece on toast.
7. What is your middle name? I don't tell anyone what my middle name is. It's a secret!...what? I'm a girl - i like secrets!
8. What food do you dislike? Mushrooms.
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Rehab by Lecrae!! I love all of lecrae but Rehab is my favourite album at the moment!
10. What characteristic do you despise? pride or bossiness..... :(
11. Favorite clothing? Cute blouses and pretty, modest, long skirts.
 12. Anywhere in the world on vacation? Definitely Italy.
 13. Are you an organized person?I think that would be a yes for me but then at times it would be a no!...when organizing things i would say no-but for keeping things tidy I'd say yes! :s 
14. Where would you retire to? erm...not sure...not thought about that....
15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? my brothers?
16. What are you going to do when you finish this? Do some knitting and then some more reading :-)
17. Furthest place you have ever been to? I'm not sure-probably London
18. Person you wish you could meet? Jane Austen :(




19. When is your birthday? March - ;)
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Im definitely a NIGHT PERSON!
21. What is your shoe size? 5/6
22. Do you own any animals? Yes - a Border Colie - even though she's not my own- she's a family pet!
23. Any news you'd like to share? Mmmm. not really.apart from i wanna get married.
24. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? a hairdresser
25. What is your favorite flower? Roses - mainly white and yellow roses - so pretty!!!
26. What day on the calendar are you looking forward to? My cousins wedding - 27th October! Eeeek!
  27. If you were a crayon, what would you be? yellow!
28. How is the weather right now? cold.... :/
29. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Probably either my mum or my lovely friend Hannah <3
30. Favorite drink(s)? Milkshake or cream a soda

 
31. Favorite Restaurant? I'm not really sure........
32. Hair color? Brown
33. What was your favorite toy as a child? My stuffed toy monkey! She's called Samantha-Tips (I still have her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) 
34. Spring, summer, fall, or winter? fall/autumn or winter.....both SOOO beautiful
 35. Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla. I love it a lot.
36. Coffee or tea? Tea. 
37. Wish you were still young? I am still young. I'm only a teenager
38. Do you want to get married? Yes Yes Yes..... I DO!!
39. When was the last time you cried? not sure...
40. What is under you bed?  Mainly shoes...i have a lot. 


 
41. What did you do last night? watch Jane Austin's 'Mansfield Park' with Hannah :) :)
42. What are you afraid of? Spiders.
43. Salty or sweet? sweeeeeeet.
44. Best quality you have? people say i'm easy to talk to....
45. How many years at your current job? I don't have one but I want to either be a missionary...or just a full time stay at home mummy :)
46. Favorite day of the week? Friday or Sunday.
47. Favorite movie? I love all of the Chronicles of Narnia...at the minute my favourites are the Jane Austin's..............................
48. Have you ever had a crush on anyone? erm....do i have to answer this one?.....ok i trust you lot....yes i have and still do *blush*.
49. Do you like finding all this stuff out about your friends? Yepp!

I'd love to see you do this on your blog 
I now tag....Zsara and Chloe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! but please always remember to be kind and respectful in everything that you say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...