Wednesday 28 September 2011

Too many siblings = a busy life.

Right? You may or may not agree. But it is in our house. VERY busy. 
So busy that i dont have enough time to do a blog post...
So busy that i dont have any 'me' time...



Busy = kids around me all the time...



So busy that - i leave you all wondering where on this earth i am...

So i owe you all an apology! SORRY...
But as i said in my last post....i had a lot to sort out and i said that i had a few things whizzing around my head.....but there all sorted now and believe me i needed the break. But with Gods help he got me through it and i found the light at the end of the tunnel. So thanks for those who prayed for me and those who sent me sweet messages, thank you!

and thank you Chloe for doing the guest post for me last week :)

Any way stay lovely and keep growing in the Lord <3

 x Saff x

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him. Psalm 28:7

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! but please always remember to be kind and respectful in everything that you say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...