Monday 8 August 2011

My Song. (Guest blogger Chloe)



Hey everyone,It's me Chloe from Chloesbiglife. So Saff and i are guest blogging on each others blogs this week, And we're going to blog about a fave song. So my fave song is "Born Again" By Newsboys.


This has to be the best song ever made! I've seen the Newsboys about 4times and i loved it so much! I hope they come back to Ft.Worth soon cause i would love to see them again.

~

"This is what it is,

This is who i am,

This is where i finally take my stand. I didn't want to fall but i don't have to crawl.

I met the one with two scarred hands"

~

That's just some of the song but as you can see it's amazing! Can i get a Amen? *AMEN*! haha. Best song ever right? Any who.... I'm Chloe as some of you know I'm from Chloesbiglife/beforethesunsets. So come stop by the blog and read and comment and even follow.:)


So lets give it up for the "Newsboys"!!!!!!! I love you all! have an amazing week. And i hope you liked the blog and come by and take a look at Chloesbiglife. See ya later. :)


(Read,Comment,Follow)








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! but please always remember to be kind and respectful in everything that you say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...