Monday 23 May 2011

New blog!

Hey everyone

Welcome to my new blog! I will be posting pics, stories, bible verses, blogs and loads of other stuff :)
My family also have a blog as we are a family with 7 kids, if you want to take a look go to http://www.thewilsonsfamilyblog.blogspot.com

I am a christian and the big sister of the family so i help out a lot at home and look after the little girls in the family. lol :)

I wanted to do this blog for all the Christian girls, because i know what its like to have people putting pressure on you to be like them and to be ungodly. I was taken out of school because i struggled with the girls all dressed unsuitably and the topics they choose to talk about. Now i know that high school is not the right place for me, so now i am home schooled (just starting the Robinson Curriculum).

I hope you enjoy my blog and that it might encourage or inspire you.

Love and Blessings
Saff xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! but please always remember to be kind and respectful in everything that you say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...